Corporate Meditation and Mindfulness Training
Our greatest assets in business are the people who show up every day to deliver. However, many don’t have the training or tools required to manage their energy and resilience when work gets stressful and overwhelming.
As a leader in business, you need to ensure that your team is trained to handle their energy slumps, challenges and mental stress. The success of your business depends on it.
Meditation has been shown to dramatically improve many areas of people performance such as:
- Focus and Productivity
- Respect and Kindness for Others
- Creative Ideas
- Personal Well-being and Energy Levels
- Relationships (includes relating well to others)
Meditation also comes in many forms and each person will have a unique way of connecting to and developing positive habits around meditation.
This workshop assists everyone to taste the benefits of meditation or mindfulness and develop their own unique style that is sustainable for them.
"The energised and mindful person will thrive.
The fatigued and stressed will struggle."
There is no getting around the incredible benefits of meditation and what it can do for individuals, departments and the greater team. Fostering a culture of mindful people underpins any future thinking business in today’s fast paced world.
This training infuses many meditation styles such as breath-work, daily themed meditations, creative visualising, release meditation, sensory meditation and journey work. The styles infuse both western mindfulness practices alongside indigenous and eastern wisdom.
PART 1 Morning Session: For The Intuitive Flow State
1. Discussion on the definition of mindfulness and meditation: What the benefits are and evidence-based statistics on how people are using it to make change and improve performance. How does mindfulness really work and how is it different to meditation.
5. 3-Minute Meditation CALM: Practice the most basic 3 minute re-set meditation for when work gets stressful and you need a quick hack to unwind the mess.
PART 2 Afternoon Session: LIVE EXPERIENTIAL PRACTICE
1. Conflict Meditation: Understand and manage conflict with teams, clients and yourself through acceptance meditative techniques.
5. Develop your Own Unique Meditation Practice: Last step of the day is to design and commit to a 40 day plan of meditation habits and track the changes you see.
- Theory of Meditation and Mindfulness strategies
- Mindfulness techniques and tools (incl styles)
- Meditation tracks to use for all styles explored in this one-day workshop (audio supplied as mp3)
- 40-Day Meditation practice template
- Measurement of mindfulness habits template
- Lucid dream/intention established and articulated
- Copy of Debbie’s CD - Zen Business: 7 Journey Meditations for busy minds
Sliding Scale depending on numbers (AUD$)
- 4-8 people $2800+(gst) with Basic Travel/ disbursements 10%
- 8-15 pax $3400+(gst) with Basic Travel/ disbursements 10%
Larger numbers- Enquire about group discount volumes for bigger teams or several training workshops. Numbers per workshop are limited to 15 for training effectiveness.
**VENUE HIRE is charged on top of these costs and discussed based on best location and availability for client. It can be onsite at client offices or offsite depending on available budget. Quotes can be obtained and agreed prior to the workshop.
Apart from running onsite at your office or a nearby location of your choice, we also offer to host the workshops at the BYRON AT BYRON CRYSTALBROOK RESORT CONFERENCE CENTER to ensure you get the full space away from work and to relax and soak up the workshop with full energy. Workshop participants will pay for the accommodation and meals or dinners as the location will be free of use for a day. (image courtesy of www.crystalbrookcollection.com/byron)
About Debbie Pask
Any questions, love to hear from you!
(Director of Zenful Business)